CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 22, 2009

AIR TICKET

last Sunday, my friends and I went to PENANG to buy the air tickets...

this is the best object that I bought in MALAYSIA and after that I can go back to my hometown and see my parents, my friends and foods foods foods!!...hahahaa..a..a.. so happy these days...

I'm sure that is my excepted and I think I don't need to recommend my friends to buy it because I believe all of my friends will buy it in a short time.

this was the 4th time I go to penang and this time I have knew more about penang. so I would never take a taxi to anywhere and I can take buses to somewhere instead.
It also can help me save some money ...

In the last week, except foods, I just bought the air ticket.so I think ..that's all!

1 comments:

eyla said...

helo,
good to have best friend hah.. please check tenses ok. the use of go..instead of went.. for past tense ok..