CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 1, 2009

PIANO


For me, music is a part of my life. I had lived with music for about 15 years, so music is also one of my family member.
There are many instruments that i like, but the best one are electronic organ and piano. I've studied them for more than 12 years. At that time I got the high level in these two instrument exams and also got some diplomas in the competitions.
I still remember that time I went to Beijing to particiapte a piano competition. I flew there by myself when I was 14 years old. And when I back to my hometown, I brought a big cup that I won in that competition. Actually, my parents didn't believe that, because I didn't practice it very hard.
The deep feeling that I will never forget is the time that I was standing on the stage, before playing, I was so stressed out and my legs never stopped to tremble. but when I began to play, all the tensity disappered and I really enjoyed playing piano. After that competition, I gradually found that showing songs to others is a very nice thing.
But now, I've not practiced it for a long time and I'm sure I'm not as well as past.but I still love it so much.

1 comments:

eyla said...

hi,
i didnt know that you can play piano. hopefully one day you might have opportunity to show your talent.. ok as usual a good piece of writing.. except for few grammatical errors such as.. the use of past perfect-had lived..you should use ..I have lived-the present perfect because the experience of living with the music is still happened until now..as a whole..well done!