CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

SNAKE FARM

Today we visit the snake farm with Vice-Chancellor and some teachers. It was a wonderful trip.

We went there by bus at 10 o'clock and when I saw the poster on the wall, I felt excited. Actually, I don't really like snakes, but this was the first time that I can approach them by myself, it really made me happy.

In China, I have played with real animals for several times, but I haven't played with this kind of perilous animal.

When we came into the hall, there was a lady with a big snake around her body, most of my friends felt so sacred, but some of them closed to that lady and tried to do the same thing like her. They put a snake on their body. LOOK! I did it also.

When I touched the snake's skin, it was very soft and covered squama.You know, snake is not the same as some other animals such as cats, dogs. It is cold-blooded animal, and when you touched it, you would feel cold through your fingers.

Look at this, this is one of the dangerous snakes in the world.It called cobra, the snake lady told us when cobra felt danger around itself, it would stand its body and made some voice to gally the others.

This is the venom from cobra. It was said that these venom can kill more than 20 people in 2 minutes. What's more, it also can kill an elephant in 3 hours.




We also saw the snake ate a chicken. First, the snake would entwine the chicken with its long body, more and more tight. Then, when snake felt that the chicken has no heart-throb, it would start to eat it.

4 comments:

instructor said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
instructor said...

just wanted to say....nice snapshots of the snakes..you even managed to capture a green snake eating a frog!!!

you have potential to be a pro photographer!!!!

instructor said...

No...no it was a chicken right...

eyla said...

helo,
you such a brave girl.. i myself wouldnt have the guts to touch the snake..ok... your writng has been improved a lot.. keep up with the good work k... have fun